October 14 was a great day. Along with having a Bible School meeting, we were invited to attend a night service held by Tata Sweni, an amaZioni pastor who graduated from Zion Evangelical Bible School, ZEBS, last year. The Bible school was held in the area called Qamata, which is about a two and a half hour drive from King William’s Town. It is the most rural ZEBS class in the Eastern Cape.
- Discipleship Class Begins in Ethembeni
- Easter Weekend 2013
- Kicking Off 2013!
- Zion Evangelical Bible School Graduation 2012
- A Great Day of Ministry
- Sharing About ZEMA and Zion Evangelical Bible Schools
- 2012 Zion Evangelical Bible School, ZEBS, Teaching Conference
- An Opportunity to Share the Gospel…Which Led to Another…and Another
- 2012 Easter Weekend
- It’s Our Pleasure To Introduce To You…